Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and supporting employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; and identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Documentation management
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team-management skills
- Process oriented
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
- 02 years of experience as project coordinator or project manager
- Proven experience as project coordinator or project manager
- Experience working as part of a team
- Experience in planning and schedule management
- Experience as team leader
- Proficiency in appropriate software for the position